What do we offer our teachers?
- We provide you with all the necessary teaching materials
- A permanently accessible copying room (in City Nord)
- We want to help you improve your teaching skills; therefore we regularly offer you free teaching workshops, which we organise with the renowned Pilgrims Institute in Canterbury
- Additionally, we enable you to attend free seminars at Pilgrims in Canterbury (six days a year)
- You will get coachings on a regular basis so that you can constantly optimise your lessons
- We regularly send our teachers language-teaching magazines
- We transfer your fees within five days of receiving your invoice
- We will find a substitute for your lessons in case of illness.
English teaching job Hamburg: You can also apply for a job with our Online application form or contact Birthe Beigel, Tel. 0171-998945.
Please send your application to: Verein für berufliche Weiterbildung e.V., Mexikoring 15, 1. Etage, 22297 Hamburg
Applying to us by our online application form
Applying to us does not even cost you a stamp nor does it take much time. Our online application form is an easy and reliable way of applying to our language school for adults as a language teacher (be it English or any other language which is part of our curriculum). It gives us all the information we need and it is very convenient and time-saving for you. And: Filling out the form takes you less than ten minutes.
Convenience is one thing, completeness is another: Please try to fill in the application form as comprehensively as possible. Thank you very much for your co-operation!
VfbW - Verein für berufliche Weiterbildung e.V., Hamburg