IH CAM – International House Certificate in Advanced Methodology -
The aim of the IH CAM training is to deepen your theoretical background as well as to improve your practical skills as a language teacher for adults. The content of the course can be applied to teachers of all languages but the course itself is held in English.
The course is intended for:
- Ambitious language teachers who want to extend their methodological and didactic knowledge and skills
- Qualified language teachers (e.g. qualified by IHC or CELTA) with at least one year of full-time experience
- Teachers on C1 level or higher (according to the Common European Framework)
This course offers insight into a wide range of theoretical and practical topics. Topics include:
- Grammar, vocabulary and phonology
- Lesson frameworks, teaching materials
- Theories of learning and teaching
- Receptive and productive skills
- Speaking and spoken interaction, error correction, discourse analysis and testing
Syllabus and evaluation:
- There are 12 written tasks, each of which is part of a portfolio.
- At the end of the training you will write a final assignment of 1500 to 2000 words.
- After finishing the assignment, you have two weeks to collate your portfolio.
- Assessment is entirely based on the satisfactory completion of the 12 portfolio tasks and the final assignment.
- Marking is carried out externally by the IHWO Assessment Unit.
Alle Fakten für International House Certificate in Advanced Methodology
- 19 Wochen in Teilzeit hauptsächlich als Präsenz-Training
- Insgesamt etwa 38 Unterrichtsstunden sowie ein Minimum von 50 Stunden Hausarbeit
- 12 wöchentliche Hausarbeiten
- eine schriftliche Abschlussarbeit
- 1400,- € Gesamtkosten
- Inklusive Kopien, online verizierbares Zertifikat durch Cambridge Assessment English sowie weiteres Lehrmaterial